- Before each use of Baby’s Bonnette, make sure the straps as well as the press studs are in good condition and that the top strap is well tightened.
- After each use of the bonnet, check under your baby’s earlobes to ensure they are clean.
- Hand-wash the bonnet in soapy lukewarm water. Rinse it thoroughly and leave it to dry (do not tumble dry).
- For more convenience, why not have a second Baby’s Bonnette to hand that can be used while the other bonnet is drying.
- If the bonnet is damaged, torn or simply worn-out, do not use it anymore and replace it.
Baby’s Bonnette cannot compress your baby’s head thanks to its ultra stretchy knit.
However, as a baby’s skin is extremely delicate, little marks may appear on his or her head after the first use. These marks will disappear after a few minutes.
Thanks to the loose weave, should the bonnet slide down onto your baby’s face, there is no risk of suffocation.
Baby’s Bonnette is entirely handmade, in France.